
Tyler was born July 10, 1980, in Rexburg, Idaho, to Robert Reed and Nadine Nielson Ricks. He was the youngest of nine children. He grew up in Monteview, Idaho, and graduated from West Jefferson High School in 1998. From 1999 to 2001, Tyler served in the Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Tyler was a sweet, kind and intelligent son, brother and friend. He had a great sense of humor. He was much beloved by his family and friends.
On Feb. 7, 2010, Tyler died at the home of his parents in Monteview.
------
I will never understand what happened.
I will never understand why he didn't answer our e-mails
I will never understand why he lost hope
I will never understand what happened in those 5 months
I will never understand the darkness he must have felt
I will never understand why he forgot that there is always hope in Christ
I will never understand why he did it
Goodbye Tyler. You were a great friend. I wish you had understood how much your personality was cherished, how much your sense of humor was understod and enjoyed, and how much we all simply loved you.
I will never understand the place you were in, the decisions you made, and why you are no longer here. I am heart-broken for you, Tyler. I can't believe I will never see you again. I will miss you, we will miss you, and when I see you again, I will make you answer my questions. I will wrap my arms around you and tell you how sorry I am, how much I loved you, and how I wish I had had the opportunity to say goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment