Thursday, March 18, 2010

According to Wikipedia


According to Wikipedia,
"March 31 is the 90th day of the year (91st in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 275 days remaining until the end of the year."

According to Betsy
"March 31 is one of two most horrible days of the year, on which Federal CJRA dedlines fall, thus requiring long hours, lots of Dr. Pepper, little sleep, and lots of good healthy stress in the weeks leading up to it."

April... April....wherefore art thou, oh blessed April.

1 comment:

  1. Define what exactly you mean by the phrase, "Good healthy stress". :) I would like to have that in place of ornery, insane, does it ever end? STRESS.
    At least you have a good perspective about the up coming crazy, sleepless nights and work load. Alesi Taylor used the phrase once that I love about changing your attitude. She said, "I will clothe myself with positive thoughts". Isn't that the best way to imagine it?! Have a great day sister. I love you!

    ReplyDelete