
Step right up, step right up, and be my after-lunch snack.
This, my friends (who really don't exist because I haven't made my blog public) is how a federal law clerk survives a serious case of the mondays (pronounced "mondees") (which sometimes fall on a Thursday or Friday, when it is March, and Nick the cafeteria guy downstairs is now charging $7 for a sandwich.
Just a few of these gooey little colorful bundles of joy can somehow make life just seem better.
Caution: eating too many of these little friends may cause "gummy-tummy."
Is it bad that half of my posts are about food?
I am totally obsessed with food so, no I don't think it is weird. Notice my fitness posts are mostly recipes and pictures of food also.
ReplyDeleteUm, I am not a gummy fan. Never have been. My key board would have M & M's and all things chocolate completely covering it so that I couldn't type at all! Love you!
Katie, gummy bears are my favorite "snake".
ReplyDeleteI carry them to work in a brown lunch bag that says "Betsy's snake".
oddly, nobody bothers me on those days..... ;)