Oh my gosh! Is this another way to call me Ensign Ricky?! This is soooo funny! I forgot all about this! What was the spill that I was re-creating? Was it Joe's meat that I had just dropped? Anyway, you gave me a good laugh today. I never would have expected to see this photo, better yet floating around in the blog world. GREAT! Love you sis. Humm now what picture could I dig up with you in it...... ;)
hee hee..... yes.... The first plate of Joes famous teriyaki all over the deck.... what the kids didn't know about dinner that night certainly didn't hurt them ;)
Oh my gosh! Is this another way to call me Ensign Ricky?! This is soooo funny! I forgot all about this! What was the spill that I was re-creating? Was it Joe's meat that I had just dropped? Anyway, you gave me a good laugh today. I never would have expected to see this photo, better yet floating around in the blog world. GREAT! Love you sis. Humm now what picture could I dig up with you in it...... ;)
ReplyDeletehee hee.....
ReplyDeleteyes.... The first plate of Joes famous teriyaki all over the deck.... what the kids didn't know about dinner that night certainly didn't hurt them ;)
Thanks ensign rickey...